- date: 4th July 2018
- time: 15:00 - 19:00
4 hours, 4 topics, 1 group of topics:
anticoagulation, hypertension, diabetes, hypercholesterolaemia
The multimorbid patient between the conflicting demands of everyday medical and pharmaceutical life
- 15:00 Welcome and introduction
- 15:15 "In the doctor's surgery"
- 15:45 "In the pharmacy"
- 16:15 "At home"
- 17:15 Workshop 1 to 3: Promoting cooperation: development and testing of new methods and channels of communication with standardised patients
You will be guided through the event by
- Dr Petra Sandow (general practitioner)
- Ulrike Katzfey (pharmacist) and
- Dr Anna Laven (pharmacist, communications coach).
- members: 69,00 Euro
- non-members: 139,00 Euro
The number of participants is limited - registrations will be considered in the order of receipt.